Sunday, November 17, 2013

Video Game Themed Classroom

Video Game Themed Classroom

As a teacher, you will spend an inordinate amount of time working in your classroom. Your classroom is  literally a second home that you have to share with your 100+ students.
Why not make the environment fun and aesthetically pleasing to you and your students?
You do not need to spend a fortune on making your class look great. I used construction paper, butcher paper, posters, decals, and a little bit of cloth to make this happen.
Ask your artsy friends for help! I'm sure they would love to help you decorate your blank classroom.

I love my colorful classroom and the Video Game theme and here are some pictures of my class this year.

I chose the video game theme because playing games is definitely like completing math problems. Every problem in a game has a solution, and it is up to you to persevere to find it. You have to practice daily and never give up. After all efforts, success will be extremely rewarding.

Welcome to Ms. Taffy Tom's Math 7 Class!
My Year 2 "Math 7" Classroom. This was originally a huge empty wall. I was unsure what to do with so much space!
I'm happy with how it turned out.



My video game classroom would not be possible without these two.
Super Big Thanks to Malik Jones and Tammy Chow.






No comments:

Post a Comment